Here’s How To Check Jazz Self Number | Jazz Number Check Code
- Dial *99#.
- A message with your contact number will appear on your screen.
- You can also check it by sending a message.
- Write MNP and send it to 667.
- You will shortly receive a message with details such as owner name, CNIC number and date of activation.
Jazz is Pakistan’s largest mobile network operator with over 60 million subscriber base. Formerly known as Mobilink, jazz is one of the best mobile network and internet services provider in Pakistan. Since 2010 the company is owned by Russian Alfa Group. The company was founded in 1994 as a joint venture between Saif Group and Motorola Inc.
Method 1 – Using Code
Both prepaid and postpiad costumers of Jazz can check their balance using this method, just follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Unlock your phone and open dialer.
- Dial *99# and your number will instantly appear on the screen.
- You will not be charged for checking your number using this method.
Method 2 – By Sending an SMS
This method is for all Mobile Network operators such as Jazz, Telenor, Ufone and Zong. Both prepaid and postpaid sim users can check their mobile number using this method. Just follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Go to write new message in your mobile phone.
- Type “MNP” and send it to 667.
- After a few seconds you will receive a message containing details about your connection such as mobile number, sim owner name and connection date of the sim.
- This service is for all network customers and is not free, you may get charged for it.
This method is also useful and works for Jazz and Warid postpaid and prepaid sim users. Follow the below mentioned steps to know your sim number:
- Go to Play Store.
- Search “Jazz World”.
- Download and install the app.
- This app will show you your sim number, balance, remaining Mbs and packages for free.
- This method requires Mobile Data or Wifi Network which may incur additional charges.
Jazz customers can also call their helpline by dialing 111 to get these details or in order to get any other help.
In case you have any kind of problem in above mentioned methods, feel free to comment below the post.
To learn IT stuff in video checkout my YouTube Channel