Is Facebook Hacking Possible? – Advanceduser.net
Disclaimer : Hacking is illegal and may lead you to jail, Advanced User never promote or encourage any illegal activity and all content published on Advanceduser.net is for educational and advisory purpose only. Moreover, this article doesn’t show step by step guide for any illegal activity.
Making unauthorized access to any device, website or data is called Hacking.
Facebook is the biggest social platform on internet and was introduced in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg.
Is Hacking a Facebook account possible?
Yes, it is possible to gain access to someone’s Facebook account without his permission and there are several ways to do that.
Is there any software/ website or application which can hack a Facebook account automatically?
There are many fake Websites, software, tools and applications which show that you can hack account on one click, but actually this is not possible at all to hack an account using on one click or using any tool
Possible Ways/ Methods to Hack A Facebook Account:
Following are the possible ways to hack a Facebook account:-
1. By getting access to mobile phone or Email account
2. Social Engineering
3. Man in the Middle attack
4. Using Stealers/ hacking cookies
5. Session Hijacking
6. Using a Keyloggers/ Spywares
7. Using a phishing attack
8. Tabnabbing attack
By getting access to mobile phone or Email account:
Most of the Facebook users create their Facebook Account using a mobile number or Email account i.e. Gmail or Yahoo etc. If we have access to anyone’s mobile phone or Email account it is very easy to get access to Facebook account by simply resetting the password.
When we go to facebook.com there is an option of forgotten password, using this when mobile number or email of the victim is entered a code by Facebook is sent to Reset the password.
Social Engineering is based on the techniques of making someone trust you on the level in which one shares their secrets with each others. For example by impressing a girl and making him Girl Friend and after attaining her peak level of interest, one can easily ask for password or simply reset it after physical access to his computer or mobile.
Man in the Middle Attack:-
This is one of the advanced level of hacking technique. In this type of attack, hacker gets access in the network of the victim and steals his data packets. So that he can hack all the data traffic of victim including passwords and personal details. Advance level of IT and programming knowledge is required for this method but now a days there are ready and user friendly tools which can be used by even a simple person to perform this type of attack. Kali Linux is an operating system containing pre installed tools in it.
Using Stealers and Hacking Cookies:
Stealers are the type of software which are used to steal saved passwords and cookies from the web browser of the victim.
Session Hijacking is also an advanced technique for hacking online accounts. In this method hacker use some special tools to Hijack browser session of the victim and use these sessions to access relevent account of the victim.
Using Keyloggers/ Spywares
This is one of the easy and simple way to Hack any website credentials of the victim remotely. Keylogger is a software works like a virus, no it doesn’t spread itself but works silently like a virus. A keylogger when installed in victim’s computer, disappears but remains running and notes all the key strokes pressed by the victim and sends all the details of key strokes to the hacker. Aradamax Keylogger is an example of Keylogger. A keylogger can be easily detected by antivirus but there are many paid keyloggers which are FUD (Fully Undetectable).
Spywares are like advanced keyloggers, difference is that a keylogger may only record keystrokes but a spyware can access all the data of victim’s computer. Spyware is also detectable by antiviruses. Sniperspy is an example of spyware software.
Using a Phishing Attack:
The best, widely used and easiest method to hack a Facebook account is Phishing Attack. In this method , a fake webpage similar to the original page is created by the hacker and Hacker uses his own website to upload this page and sends the link to victim. If victim logins using this link of fake page, his credentials are easily grabbed by the hacker. There are many websites which provide a free phishing page. The most commonly used website is Zshadow.
Tabnabbing is also known as advanced phishing attack. This method is much similar to phishing attack as the technique of sending a link (which looks like an IP address) is same but in Phishing attack when victim logins, a message sent by hacker is shown to him like “website is busy” or “website is down etc”. But in tabanabbing attack, victim after login, can keep suffering of his wanted website but all his suffering and login details are accessed by the hacker in live time.
How to protect your Facebook account form being Hacked?
To protect your Facebook account from being hacked, following points are to be followed:-
1. Never sign in from a public place computer, if it is required, change password immediately after coming home or using own computer or mobile.
2. Do not click links sent from unknown people on social media or in Emails, most of the people become victim by explicted links.
3. Change password frequently.
4. Never choose an easy password.
5. Use login notifications so, when anybody steps in you cam easily get rid of him.
6. Check signed in devices frequently, if there is any suspicious login, change password immediately.
7. To protect yourself from Phishing and tabanabbing attacks, always sign in to your desired website from official link like www.facebook.com instead of www.facebookreal.000webhost.com or www.192.168.1.1.com . If you see these URLs you can easily understand that which link is real and which one is fake.
8. To protect yourself from keyloggers and spyware attacks, use updated antivirus, best antivirus is Windows Defender which is already included in Microsoft Windows of latest versions. Also turn on realtime protection and keep windows firewall enabled.
9. Check you installed software and if there is any suspicious software by name, uninstall it immediately.
Subscribe us on YouTube to watch HD video Tutorials, Subscribe Advanced User here.