How To Join Pakistan Army
Although the Job of Pak Army is quite tough but there are still many people in Pakistan who are ambitious and highly spiritual to be a part of the 6th biggest Army of the world, but they don’t know the exact procedure, the eligibility criteria and the process to join. So here’s Advanced User going to help you. In this post you will not only learn the process to join Army as a soldier but also the process and criteria to join as officer is described. Moreover, the process of joining Army is comparatively different from other jobs. In order to check for of latest jobs please visit official website of Pak Army.
Join Pak Army as a soldier
As a Soldier one can get apply for induction into any arm / corps of Pakistan Army i.e. Armoured, Artillery, Signals, EME, Engineers, Infantry and Intelligence etc.
Eligibility Criteria for for Selection in Pak Army as a Soldier
- Age : 23 Years (1 year relaxation for graduate/ Driving license holder)
- Education : Middle for Cook and Sanitary Worker. Matric for Soldier of various trades i.e. Driver, GD, Nursing, Communication Operator and there are many more trades depend upon choice of arm (which may not be choose voluntarily). Intermediate and higher for Clerk. DAE for technical trades of Engineer, EME and Signal Corps.
|Height||5.4 for Clerk and 5.7 for GD and 6.0 for Military Police|
|Weight||as per BMI|
Physical Efficiency Criteria
- 1 Mile running in time.
- 15 Push ups
- 15 Sit Ups
- 6 Feet Dig Jump
- 5 Chin ups
Though selection criteria is not very difficult, ineligibility conditions are also required to be kept in mind before applying.
Medically unfit due to any of the following reasons
- Flat Feet
- Color Blind (not eligible as a driver)
- Wounds/ cuts on body due to self harm
- Operated for anything serious
- Suffering from Piles
- Physical abnormality in body parts (including sexual)
Documents Required – Original and Copies
- Educational Certificates
- Copy of Father’s Discharge Book (only if father is Army retired).
Note: All documents will be verified from concerned Board or Institution
Step by Step Procedure to get enrolled
- Usually vacancies are announced twice an year, visit joinpakarmy.gov.pk and check for advertisement and if available, apply online even for a soldier.
- After online apply, you will be called for checking of documents and here you will be given a registration slip which will tell you about written test.
- Written test is comprising of Pakistan Studies, Maths, Islamiat and General knowledge. There may be a test of vacancy related to post e.g. Clerk etc.
- There would be a medical checkup, physical test and your documents will be deposited in Recruitment Centre before tests.
- After clearing all the tests result will be compiled for shortlisted candidates and they will be called through mobile phone. A final medical (sometime twice) will be held for final letter.
- You will get a letter to join into your concerned Regimental Centre.
- You will get training for 6-9 months and then you will be posted to concerned duty place.
If you have any doubts, comment below or contact me here
Wish you best of luck.